.

.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Documenting Wells


I've been trying to catch videos of the cute little things Wells has been doing so that I won't forget them once he's all grown up (I hear it happens quickly). Here are a few...





This one is funny because I always tell Sam he's weird for being totally ok with smelling unpleasant things. I caught Wells in the act of sniffing these dirty socks...definitely a trait he inherited from his dad.


Wells carried on making this noise for minutes on end one afternoon.



We've finally made the plunge into feeding him solid food. He certainly didn't like the idea at first, but we're making progress.

3 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

cutest little bug. :)

sarenaw said...

So glad we got to spend time with you guys today! :)

Kaitlin said...

I loved getting to spend time with both of you too!