.

.

Friday, October 10, 2014

More snap-shots...


There's a new coffee shop in town called Fuel! It's really great. Sam and I spent a few hours there last week. 

They have a fun assortment of games to choose from. We played battleship... I was winning the whole time until the end when Sam pulled a fast one on me. Apparently, he's played battleship a time or two more than I have. Either that, or he's just much more cunning than I am. :) 



I ordered a London Fog Tea Latte...smooth and comforting on a fall evening. 

I snapped these two photos of Bry's birthday cookout. We actually ended up moving the party to the deck (where Ash & Bry have amazing twinkly lights and curtains set up) because the wood was too damp to generate a decent fire. I think mosquitos were beginning to prowl on us too. 





We went with Garrison to the Feast of The Hunter's Moon. It was a ton of fun despite the near freezing temperature and slight drizzle. We capitalized on layers and filled up on warm food to survive.

I think this smoked turkey leg ushered Wells into man-hood. ;)

We warmed ourselves with fresh beer at Star City Coffee after

Wells in awe of the dessert display



 While hanging out at mom and dad's last weekend, Poppy emerged from the basement completely decked out in this stunning ensemble. She declared that she was going to "pretend" marry Sam.

 






4 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

LOVE the sweet pictures of Wells! :) I miss him. And of course Poppy in her gown... to die for. ;) And such a great isle shot you got from the back. ha

Ashton said...

HA! That picture of Wells with the turkey leg is amazing! Oh my word. And thanks for taking those lovely photos of Poppy…of course with you being an experienced wedding photographer I shouldn't be surprised.:) Love you!

Ashton said...

Oh yeah, and those pictures of our backyard make our trees look pretty epic.:) Thanks for coming over that night to celebrate Bry's birthday! (even if the fire was rather lame)

Daveana said...

The Last picture is the cutest!!!