.

.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Let's be Kids Again...

In continuation of exploring new date night ideas, I had become inspired with the concept of building a blanket fort. I wanted it to be a surprise for Sam so I scrambled to get it ready before he arrived home from work one evening.

I borrowed majestic, black lanterns from mom and an old black and white film, Casablanca, from Ash. Our movie snack items included sugar cookies, dark chocolate covered almonds, bubbly wine, and Trader Joe's wasabi seaweed snack (this is a staple for Sam and I whenever we watch a movie).

Once Wells was sleeping soundly, we hurried upstairs to begin our blanket fort movie adventure. It was a blast and enough fun that we left the fort up for weeks.














   

  

4 comments:

leah said...

that is so fun! :) cute idea!

L, Ann and boys said...

loved tents as a kid...very good idea :)

Shana said...

love this ;) you are precious

Daveana said...

I will be one to attest that this little fort is so adorable and cute! I hope it stays always!