.

.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged post!

1.) I'm realizing with many tears how much of a perfectionist(based on my pride of course) I am. It's probably one of the harder things I've had to learn this far...I guess I've been learning it through each diff. stage of my life. Let's just say Purdue is givin' me a run for my money and I'm sure it's good for me!

2.) I very much like to dance and I very much like African-American culture! Both of those are very known facts so I paired them.

3.) As a little girl, I carried the responsibility of every animal/pet upon my back. And now I pretty much don't want anything to do with them as a result. I don't like animals very much...I used up all of my positive regard for them long ago. Maybe it was due to the fact that I had a grey cat that was possessed...yes. he was! Ask my family for the gory details.

4.) I love chewable vitamin C...you could probably classify it as an addiction. I like to think of it as the one candy I don't feel a single bit of guilt eating.

5.) I love old architecture and anything dealing with old time-periods. Reading novels set back in the 1800's or anything like that is the best thing in the world. I secretly wish I could completely deck myself out in the latest 1800's fashion and attend a ball...similar to the Pride and Prejudice type. And then return home to my large manor. Sigh....how perfect...and how dorky that I'm confessing this to you!:)

6.) I really want to travel to Brazil before I die. It would be awesome to visit Ygui(our foreighn exchange student when I was a Junior in HighSchool). And, I'm sure my spanish will be astounding by then so I'll be able to understand some Portuguese...not likely.

7.) I don't prefer saxophones or electrc guitars....I'm not sure why. I do like most other instraments a lot though.

5 comments:

emilykate said...

so not dorky, i would travel back to the 1800s with you anyday. i couldn't agree more with that wish!

happy birthday dearest roommate!

Bry&Ash said...

Hey Kait...I'm commenting.:) hehe.

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Love,
Ash

YFC said...

"BEFORE YOU DIE"??? ow my...you gonna come here as fast as you can lady!!! ;) we gonna see each other a lot of times before we die!! all right???=)hehehehe...bye!!

Daveana said...

Well Dear,
I must admit. I would totally love to be decked out in the victorian area and go to a ball with you. How fun! If only I had been born 250 years ago.

Sarena said...

ah.. i remember you having to feed all the pets.. it really interrupted our flower of love meetings!