.

.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring break is just around the corner



Another week bites the dust! I can practically smell the sweet air of Florida...see the sweet smiles of Luca...walk the sweet streets of the village Haile...etc. I'm so excited! So, Ash and I are going to road trip it out to FL, which is pretty crazy. It's going to be great. My mind is already uncontrollably switching to relaxation mode. I need to pull myself together and execute this last week!

Last weekend was really great. Mom had Amy and Jon's wedding to take and Ash assisted her. I was like the other assistant...it was pretty cool. Their wedding was very big. It was so great to get to talk to people that I hadn't seen in forever. Mark and Lori's house was great too. It was very relaxing...they are cool people. Ash, Mom, Javon, and I ate at Panera in Fort Wayne after the picture shooting. That was also a good time.

Anyways...This post is pretty uneventful. Oh yes! I'm getting my hair cut next Tuesday and then Baby-sitting at twelve thirty for Liv G. while she gets her hair cut. Kinda ironic, huh? My hair is getting to the stage where it is awkwardly short and long at the same time. Like it can't make up its mind what it wants to be. It'll look much better once It's cut I'm sure.

I have a research paper that I'm kinda dreading to write. My teacher is very particular and she's a hard grader. Wish me luck! It's due next Wednesday, which means I need to be doing a lot of it this weekend. I do have a rough draft completed, but that's only the first step.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Nick said...

Wow. Each member of my family gets a mention in your post...oh wait, I guess I didn't. Thanks a lot, lady ;)

Glad you had a good time in B-town. Have a nice spring break.

Kaitlin said...

well, considering you scampered off at the first chance on Saturday...:)
I understand you had more important things to do. NO no--- It was good to see you Nick. Although, I kind of wish I would have actually had a good conversation with you!

Kaitlin said...

One quick question...what is your email address?

Nick said...

I'm sure there will be opportunities for good conversation later.

Oh, and my email is nasteffe at gmail dot com (you should be able to see it off of my Facebook profile...let me know if you can't).

Bry&Ash said...

First Florida and then California. There's no one else I would rather have beside me on a road trip!:) Sigh...We make such great travel buddies...when we're not arguing about haircuts.:)

Bry&Ash said...

Oh, and Bryan wasn't mentioned in the post either...if that makes you feel any better Nick.:)

Nick said...

Oh...my bad. I withdraw the comment and will now sadly amble back to my own blog in abject humiliation, my tail firmly between my legs.