.

.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh, I didn't see you there...HELLO. :)

Exchange of words I just heard @ Greyhouse Coffee Shop on Purdue Campus!

1st dude: "Hey, have you guys seen Jenga?"

2nd dude (pointing to his right): "Yeah, it's over there somewhere- I heard it fall."

...what makes it even more funny is they were totally serious.

Christmas is right around the corner...and so are cute, fluffy bunnies!




I thougt I hated all animals, but I could handle adopting one of these. Instead of the old spinster with a thousand cats, I will proudly house a thousand little cotton balls like that one.

4 comments:

Shuiyin Liu said...

AWWWWW~~
So cute~
I love the little cotton balls~~~

Daveana said...

It's pretty cute! especially since it it a white bunny without the red eyes!

Kaitlin said...

Oh good point!

Ashton said...

OK, I've always loved fluffy little bunnies. I'm hoping my kids will be content with one of those instead of a dog.

I'll be thinking of you these next couple of weeks. (finals, right?!)

Love you!
Ash