.

.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Senior Summer Pictures!

I found these surfing through old files on Mom and Dad's computer. I don't think I'd really looked through them since the summer of 2008. I felt like I was getting a little tast of the California fun all over again. :)
I only sent a few to my lap-top...there are some pretty amazing ones I didn't get the chance to copy(bigsur, sanfranciso, hugemansions, etc).

This really was an awesome trip. It's sad how we totally forget memoreis from our lives. Even the monumental/epic ones seem to float away!








5 comments:

Ashton said...

What a great trip! I have such good memories with you, but our time in CA may be some of the best. (though that's a pretty touch call) I want those pictures too. Remind me to steal them next time I'm home.

Thanks for calling yesterday.

I love you!
Ash

J Gutwein said...

:).. Love, J

L, Ann and boys said...

So fun. =) Ash has all the fun, did anyone notice that she went on everyone's senior trips...and her own twice or something....hee hee

An =)

Ashton said...

Oh Andria, don't be jealous...I can't help it that my life is so much more exciting than everyone else's.:)

By the way, your senior trip was awesome too. I'll never forget that scuba diving experience...and the one fish we saw.:)

Kaitlin said...

I love my sisters!

Ash-I'm super excited to have you and Bryan come this weekend. :)

Hey Jenny- I'm going to call you soon because I have a pretty fun idea to share.

Ann- Maybe we should plan a trip for all of we girls soon. I mean, we are all getting older...the term senior will apply before we know it! Hehe.