.

.

Friday, February 20, 2009

STUDY CLUB update.

Last night we embarked once again to the always faithful Hicks study lounge. Obviously, there was far too little studying and for too much laughing and acting retarded! It's great. I'm pretty sure I'll look back in a couple of years and smile at the thought of how much time we continually wasted.:) What is time compared to cherished memories with dear friends? I'm looking for a quote now...
hehe. I was looking for something inspiring and found this...it makes me laugh!
--------------------------"Friendship? Yes Please."
----------------------------------Charles Dickens.

I think it's really funny that quotes like these even exist. Here are some pictures with a little study club flavor for you:

(Keep in mind that these pictures were taken at about 3:00AM)




4 comments:

Sarena said...

I have to say that there was never a more spectacular club invented!!

Daveana said...

Bummer, I missed the one night this week that you guys had tons of fun!

L, Ann and boys said...

you crazzies =o) I don't know what to do with all of this posting lately. =o)

Ann

Ashton said...

Fun post, Kait. And I REALLY enjoyed our time together this weekend. I am so glad that you persevered against all odds to get to Indy.

I love you and am praying for you!
Ash