.

.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Oh JOYFULNESS.



This post is in celebration of Jen, Luke, and Luca's upcoming visit.I searched for a picture that would fully convey my happiness and I found... This.

Jenny, when I think of you it's like I'm traveling into another world...a world where flowers and butterflies flutter about in perfect beauty.
I'm definitely looking forward to your visit!
I also thought it appropriate to show this movie of Milli Vanilli. :) This song makes me think of Spring Break. (Luke:"They were fakes!") I love you Jen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kait- I giggled through the whole video!!! I will try to be like flowers & butterflies while home. There is another side you know ;). Love, J

Bry&Ash said...

Oh my word! Where did you find that picture? That's hilarious!:) Thanks Kait for making us smile...

can't wait to hang out with all the sisters next week!

Love you.
-Ash

Blessed By Four said...

You are so funny Kate!