.

.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sense and Sensibility


Mom and I just finished watching Sense and Sensibility this afternoon. Before you start getting any ideas: We are not lazy bums that watch movies all day...we exercised together before. Also, we're drinking detox shakes(you really should be impressed)for a couple of days. Our run was great because it was lightly sprinkling...kinda felt like we were running in a rainforest with the green trees and rainy haze. Mom and I made chai drinks to accompany us with our movie. It was quite cozy :)

I do have a few words to say about that movie. It was pretty sad and depressing! I don't know why I was surprised though, because Jane Austen isn't known to write upbeat stories. If you've never seen it then let yourself be warned...I did enjoy watching it despite its somewhat dismal flavor.

2 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

What! Sense and sensibility ends happy, though! The truly sad one is becoming Jane, but I actually like the realisticness of that one. :)

oh, and I have mixed feelings about you uploading those videos... :)

Love ya!

Ashton said...

It sounds like you've been pretty busy since school has been out for the summer.:) hehe. I'm glad you've been able to relax...it sounds fun. (and I wish I was able to be there to hang out with you guys!)

Love you!
Ash