.

.

Monday, July 27, 2009

What a Find!

I was looking through my old post list and realized that I have a ton of posts that I never actually published!...so I decided to randomly read the drafts. I kinda felt like I was discovering buried treasure, if you know what I mean. :)

This particular post dates back to some time in February. I guess I really had some strong feelings for Nancy Drew at that point in my life. I mean, I still do...but the relationship between Nancy and I just isn't as strong as it once was. I think it might have something to do with the fact that her last PC game stumped me. Where's Luke and Ann when you need them! :)

Nancy Drew is such a thrill
Always finding ghosts with voices shrill
She is known to be quite sneaky and clever
always triumphing through every mystery endeavor
Nancy Drew is such an inspiration
Her sleuthing skills speak to the whole nation...

Well, there it is! Just think, this poem could have spent it's whole life as a forgotten draft in a long list of posts. How sad--- but then again, a little less embarrassing for me if I'd have only left it unpublished. :)

4 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

Tee hee...THAT is funny

An

Daveana said...

Come on Kaitlin! That was fun. Thanks for posting it! :)

Christen Leigh said...

oh my word you are def. a nerd. :) And I loooooove you for it!

Kaitlin said...

Haha! Thanks Christen.
I'm just relieved that three of my friends commented...it shows me that you guys really love me for who I am. I was so worried. :)