.

.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sea World

A few years ago Ash, Liv, Christen, Natalie, and a bunch of other fun people traveled out to CA to hang with the young group there. I remember having feelings of deep regret after hearing all about the trip I missed out on. Let me be more specific...I wept when I heard they spent a glorious day at Sea World. And then wept more bitterly when I heard about the glorious meeting of--- Shamu.

Who would have thought that I too would be priviledged enough to meet Shamu so many years later? It's a miracle...Shamu is a miracle (sigh). :)

The day was fun, but very expensive and super hot. After getting soaked during the Shamu show, it was quite convenient that you couldn't tell whether we were sweaty or just sea-water drenched. :) We were seated above the splash zone --- Eight words: Don't ever underestimate Shamu and his splashing abilities. We didn't stand a chance.

We met up with family on Luke's side. It was so cute to see Luca with his cousins. I think all of us were very worn out at the end of the day. Those ocean creatures are just so dang stimulating!






3 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Actually...... as far as I am aware, dearest Natalie has never beheld the wonders of Shamu and Sea World! Alas! He is quite moving, that Shamu. It's rumored that he can bring a tear to the eye of even the biggest animal haters. :)

Daveana said...

What a cute post!

J Gutwein said...

Fun Times Kait!! Love, J