.

.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Conversation?

Setting: The ever so luxurious Marstellar kitchen
Characters: Christen, Kaitlin
Time of day: Doesn't matter
Critical items to this story: Peanuts and cranberries.

So, I just recently decided to consolidate my left-over peanuts with my left-over cranberries. Turns out, it's a killer combination! I wanted to share it with Christen. And so I did...

Kaitlin: "Try these! Crazy how they are so much better when put together...(dorky smile)...just like you and me."
Christen: "Oh, you're so sweet...and salty! Hahahaha!"
Kaitlin: "Haha! You're so nutty! Hahahaha!"
Christen: "Ohhhh...you're berry funny!!!" (Raging laughter at this point)

Seriously. It was probably the coolest conversation I've ever had where punning is concerned. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Eating dinner together at Thai Essence.
("Curry is curry, but curry with friends...Mmm,"
a slightly revised quote from Mr. Elton!)

6 comments:

Alesa said...

Ahhh...good ole Mr. Elton. He's enriched our lives so, hasn't he?! Love you Kait! Hopefully we'll see you next week when Luke & Jen are home.

Kaitlin said...

Haha! He surely has...I could never fully convey the extent to which he enriches in words.:)

Love you too, Alesa. I think I'll be in Indy Feb. 12(Friday) too. Maybe I'll get to see you then?

Ashton said...

Oh my goodness. That's one funny conversation. Mom would have had a blast if she were there.:)

And you left me quite the comment on my last post.:) I'll try to post something clever for you soon.

Love,
Ash

Daveana said...

Kait...I never see you anymore...

Christen Leigh said...

Aw.... sigh.... shucks, Kait......that talk was the best. We twuly are betta togetha.

L, Ann and boys said...

oh mom would be so proud. =)