.

.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bikram & Anti-gravity Yoga




Andria just introduced me to Hot Yoga last week. I was hesitant about the whole concept of yoga in a room set to a dramatically hot temperature of 105 degrees (with 40% humidity), but was also intrigued enough to try it out. I really enjoyed it! Mom and I signed up for the introductory month and we're trying to meet Andria there as often as our schedules will allow.

Ash and I have been researching the yoga options here in Lafayette...

We're already planning an Aerial yoga adventure! 




Pictures and our thoughts of the experience to come!

5 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

ariel! that looks wild! :D I'll be waiting for an update on that for sure. :)

Daveana said...

Ariel looks so interesting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Shana said...

Oh boy! I'm pretty sure I would not look that put together while trying that haha. I cannot wait to hear how it goes :)

Kaitlin said...

Shana- I'm currently finishing out a month membership of Bikram yoga in Indy and then I'm excited to try yoga here in Lafayette. Hey, if you're ever considering Bikram or Aerial and would like someone to go with just let me know. :)

Shana said...

Kaitlin- Let me know what your thoughts have been if you've had the chance to try the Aerial stuff :) I really just want to hear about your experience haha.