.

.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oscars Threads

Per Jenny's  encouragement (http://www.petiteandgrand.blogspot.com/), I'm posting my top 5 favs of the 2014 Oscars dresses. :)


                                                                           5. 
This dress is classy and sleek. I'm always drawn to an alluring black dress. My only criticism is the straps changing to nude towards her shoulders.  


                                                                               
                                                                   4.
I like the nude/cream combo, the texture is very feminine, and gives it a fairytale look. The only detail keeping it from my most favorite was the fact that it's a little puffy right under the waist, which makes it less form flattering than some dresses. That's a big deal to me when choosing a dress.



                                                                     3.
I almost picked this as my favorite because I love the way the flare at the waist compliments the body and the style is sophisticated.



2.
I like the soft material of this one paired with slight skin visible at the chest. Also, I pretty consistently like dresses that have an accentuating band at the waist so this one convinced me.


                                                                           1.
This dress is breathtaking in every way. I love how dramatic the shoulders are, gathered/swooping material at the waist, color, and texture paired with silk. So nice and decidedly my favorite.




2 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Love it :)!!

Ashton said...

Very strong top five.:)