.

.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Poem for jenny

Jenny how I miss you so
Why, oh, why did you have to go?
Florida is nice if I must be positive
But let it be known, of my sadness it is the cause-itive.
Sometimes I just feel like seeing your face
Your smile is like a bit of...lace.
Dancing isn't near as fun.
I'd rather not be dancing when it's all said and done.
November seems a long time from now
Figuring out how to survive (without you) is a rather big -how?
Emailing and blogging will just have to do
But can you blame me for this little boo-hoo?

3 comments:

Alesa said...

Kait...you are awesome...love the poem :)

Bry&Ash said...

That's so funny! If you write some more and put them in a book I'll buy it.:) Hey, thanks for the fun Bluffton Street Fair time. Maybe I should make a post about how great that was. Hmm...maybe we both should and then we'll see who wins the prize for having the best post about how great the Bluffton Street Fair is. Let me know if you're up for the competition! (yes that's right...I am asking you for a CHALLENGE)

Kaitlin said...

Oh, buddy...you don't know what you're in for! Let's just say I INVENTED the word challenge. The challenge begins now(in japanese cartoon voice of course)!!!