.

.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I love people and Thanksgiving Break!


I'm so excited that thanksgiving is finally here! I took a rather taxing math exam today, and now I'm on my way to lots of eating and seeing of my favorite people. It feels oh so good to be done with school for a short while...I'm going to indulge in the wonderfulness of relaxation. To start my break off, Kurt and I are headed out to IL for a couple of days. We are going to visit Denny and MaryAnn. It should be a pretty fun time...as it always is. I can't wait to see all of my precious family members on Sunday. I hope to see everyone!(Here I'm taking a sad pause in honor of Jen, Luke, and Luca.)

...I want to wish everyone a LOVELY holliday of Thanksgiving!!! Don't feel guilty for getting an extra piece of pie. :)

1 comment:

emilykate said...

Hey! Hope you're having a good break! Found your blog through Jenny's which I found through Betsy. Anyway...I just created my blog today and posted some pictures from our chicago weekend if you're intersted. See ya soon...