.

.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reminiscing about a wonderful few days...


Over thanksgiving break, Kurt and I traversed the long, winding roads to IL. We were able to spend Thanksgiving day with Denny and MaryAnn. We all know that Denny can cook up a feast in a matter of seconds...it was great.

I can't even begin to describe how relaxing it was. I pretty much did nothing the whole three days we were there...so great. I love spending time with Denny and MaryAnn! MaryAnn and I went to Tiffany's(Their daughter) house for one of the days. We painted her cabinets and had wonderful conversations while doing so. It's great to work, but feel like you're just spending quality time with people you like. It was a wonderful trip as always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kait. Good pic & I miss you. Plus, I had to post on your blog, bc I realized I have not yet :). -J