.

.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bowling tonight



I start school this Monday! As my last freedomfulfun (new adjective I just created) activity I think I'll go bowling with some cool girls tonight(Katelyn V., Janessa, Sarena). I'm pretty much expecting to beat all of my bowling records...and probably all of yours too :). No, I'm not too hot when it comes to bowling, although I think it's great fun.

I should really be thinking about what to make for the wonderful dinner mom and I will prepare for the cool girls that are coming...considering We'll be eating in like two hours and I still have lots to get done before that time. Probably we'll have some elegant dishes and some candle light. Maybe some party favors would be nice...and, like, some champagne and stuff.
...No! That is Waaay too much work! I'm sure we'll throw together a delightful little spread. :)
Alright, love you all like...the lamp does the light bulb! Awww now that is a sweet little comparison. Basically I'm saying that I can't shine without all of you that I love. My life is dark and barren without your presence near me...need I go on or do you feel the deepness of my appreciation? :)

1 comment:

L, Ann and boys said...

No, you need not. very good comparison. =o)

Ann