.

.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home....delight

I awoke this morning to join Leah and Kendra for a conference talk thing about defending our faith. It was really good for me to hear it...I'm glad Leah asked me to go. I wasn't origionally planning to go but glad I did for sure. Other than getting up pretty early, my day has been extremely lazy and slow. I kinda feel guilty but not enough to do anything about it. :)

Ash is here working for Dad. Mom, Ash, and I have spent way too much time sitting by the cozy fire in the living room. It's a funny sight with all of our lap-tops open...you'd think we had no life with Me pointlessly looking at facebook photos and mom browsing vintage wallpaper. Ash seemed to be getting stuff done. I should probably do some text book reading...blah. Doesn't sound the most exciting. I do have to say that being productive produces good feelings, but so does relaxing...they're just totally different kinds of feelings. Probably not even related...not even distant cousins of each other.:)

Later this evening I might go hang out with Heidi and Kristian. This should be interesting. I feel honored that they'd want to spend time with me and I'll try to be as fun and engaging as possible. Or maybe I'll just bring my lap-top and continue my facebooking adventures. Hehe. I never used to be that into facebook...hmmm. I think I'm deciding now to stop the habit. I'm not a prisoner to any form of technology! Not even blogging! And that is why I'm ending this post...Now! :)
Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

yay a post!! :) Only like a week later than promised, too! A record....... :)

Love ya!

Bry&Ash said...

I had a lot of fun at home this weekend. I'm glad you were around!

Love you!
Ash

Kaitlin said...

I had tons of fun with you too! Really- it was so nice to connect. I feel like it had been way too long. :)
Love you too!