.

.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Visit from the Steffens

Ashton and Bryan brought Liv and Brett to Florida and stopped in Gainesville for the night! It was so much fun. I love those people. We had a great dinner that was quite an adventure to cook together. After dinner we all talked and laughed around the table...one of my favorite things to do with good friends. Jen and Liv got into a pretty serious conversation about career stuff. I wasn't feeling particulary serious, so Ash and I ended up giggling about outrageous pick-up lines on the web instead. It felt good to be totally retarded and care-free together. And don't worry we have our serious moments too. :)

Ash, Liv, and I woke early to go for a run on the trail(Yes, you should be impressed!). Then, we headed out for a fun breakfast at The Flying Biscuit. The food was great. I definitely want to have breakfast there again before the summer ends.




3 comments:

Daveana said...

Awe...I'm so glad you're having fun!

Christen Leigh said...

Man how cute are you girls?! :) Sorry I missed your call tonight. We'll have to catch up soon-- family camp in less than 2 weeks-woo!

Do you and Sadie want to spend the night at our house in Leo on the wed. before? I could ask you on the phone, but I'm writing it here b/c I know how I'm prone to forget.... let me know!

Christen Leigh said...

you for sure need to post that video on here.....

Miss you already! Have a great day! :)