.

.

Monday, February 11, 2008



A black car pulled up to the West Lafayette church last Sunday and for one second my mind really did think it was Jen and Luke. The guy in the front, through the tinted windows, strangely resembled Luke. It made me feel really sad. You don't always realize how much you miss people until you are reminded of how great it would be if they were there. Jenny! I miss you more than words can say. Guess what movie Ash, Mom, Kurt, Dad, Janessa, and I watched a couple of nights ago? STOMP THE YARD...That guy reminds me so much of Luca. It's crazy.

About this weekend-- Playing the new Nancy Drew computer game was, once again, quite delightful. Yeah, it sounds pretty dorky. If you've ever tried them I know you'd be hooked too. Andria, Ash, and I are pretty close to beating it...Nancy Drew is such an inspiration to us. someday I hope to have solved half as many mysteries as that sleuthing fiend!
I had fun with you both! :)

I'm trying to decide if I have enough time/mental energy to drive out to Bible study tonight. It's so cold outside and driving to Purdue campus sounds terrible!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hehe Kaitlin, I just LOVE the Nancy Drew games! My sister Bethany always gets them for Christmas and it's the first thing we do every year! I think my all time favorite was Treasure in the Royal Tower. What's your favorite?
Natalie :)

L, Ann and boys said...

Ah...Nancy...to be like Nancy. She always knows just the right thing to say...or just the right three things. you just can't go wrong when your in her mystery world. =o) We'll get it kait...and as Adrian would say..."don't lose me when you play"...or aka "wait for me".

Ann

Daveana said...

Kaitlin, We totally have to play a game together sometime. Sounds like lots of fun. I was an advid Nancy Drew reader in my days.

Kaitlin said...

Natalie- It took me much time to decide upon my favorite! I've always said that The Message in a Haunted Mansion was my favorite, but I think I really do like the Curse of Blackmoore Manor too. I don't even think I actually finished it...pathetic. I love the manor and rooms in it.

Kaitlin said...

Daveana- That would be lots of fun! It would be an adventure.