.

.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday night fun














After a long week for us all, we celebrated its end with dinner at Dragonfly Sushi. It's located in downtown Gainesville...I fell in love with the fun college atmosphere there. I hadn't experienced that part of Gainesville before. Dragonfly happens to be Luke's favorite...and yes, the sushi was first-rate.

After dinner, Jen and I went to a cute little shop down the street. And, that's where I purchased my first FL souvenir of the summer. :) It's a pretty awesome purse that was originally $54. I said I liked it and the guy that owned the shop offered it to me 50% off! Needless to say, it was sold.

The night ended at Barnie's coffee. Jenny needed to stop to grab a friend's keys. I'm glad we did because they had a live jazz band playing. :)

It was a great night. How I wish I'd have thought to bring my camera.

2 comments:

Ashton said...

I commented on your last comment to me...

I love you and am so excited to see you soon!

Christen Leigh said...

Sushi sounds delectable! Good to talk to you the other night. Much love! :)