.

.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Break...

I can't describe how wonderful It's been to relax. It's amazing. I spent a few VERY GOOD days at Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Denny's house with Ash. I love that girl so much. There aren't too many people that make me laugh as hard as she does. It was so nice to spend some one on one time with her. I need to mention that the sacrifice she made to not be with Bryan for those few days is quite impressive. (Thanks Bryan for being so willing to let us spend some time together...I needed it more than you know!). Another crazy cool thing was that Sadie came out Thursday and Friday. She is also one of my favorite people as you well know. I couldn't ask for a better friend...she is simply priceless! Ash and I met Liv in Bloomington Saturday evening, which was cool. Liv is so much fun...very dramatic :). I guess you could say I was spending the week with some pretty cool girls. I am so thankful for all of the time I had with them too!

Wow!...It seems I'm feeling very thankful and happy tonight! There are those certain special times when it really dawns on you how much you love your friends and family. I guess this is one of those times :). I feel like I could spend ten thousand hours and never fully express how much the people in my life mean to me. I love you all much much much.

I still have another whole week of break...yessss.

1 comment:

Bry&Ash said...

awww, Kait, that post made me so happy!:) I feel the same about you...and the couple of days away from Bryan were well worth it. Thank you for wanting to keep our friendship close. I hope to have many more such happy times with you to come!:) Have fun at MaryAnn's.