.

.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tree Decorating...




So, Mom and I decided that the tree was looking a little sparse with Christmas lights and these old wreathes made of fake leaves (We have used these for several years...SO outdated!). We made a special trip to Hobby Lobby...Decorating the Christmas tree was our hobby that night. You have to have a hobby to go there, of course. Anyways, We found some really nice ornaments! I was planning on posting the original pictures so you could see, but I was having too much fun with photoshop. They don't exactally look like this in real life. I messed with the colors on the chritmas balb one and stuff.
It was fun picking out the docorations. Our tree is looking pretty good if I do say so myself. :) It was quite a successful trip. The middle is my favorite. It has feathers behind a jeweled, silver flower thing. OH--and don't worry, you can be sure re ridded the tree of the old wreathes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kait- check your comments two down!! -J :)

Bry&Ash said...

Very nice. Have you added any more to the tree or are you leaving it like it was? Thanks for picking out the ornaments with mom, the tree did need a little face lift this year. I mean, there's no way we could have a great Christmas without a great looking tree.:)

Bry&Ash said...

Oh, by the way...have you seen my latest post? I think you'll like it.:)

Kaitlin said...

Awww...Ash Thanks for the post!