.

.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Bitter-SWEET News



I am writing to finally proclaim that the mountaineer will soon no longer be a part of my life. I know this comes as a bitter shock to some of you(At times, I too find myself somewhat filled with sadness). I guess what must happen will happen...Life moves on and so do our material possessions(sniffle).

...Hallelujah! I don't have to feel like a soccer mom any longer! I'll soon be the proud owner of mom's car, which I've ventured to name Shepry. I know, It's an interesting sort of name. What better name than Shepry for an interesting sort of car? I'm really excited that I won't have to spend a fortune each week on gas anymore. Gas mileage of an SUV is pretty bad...especially when gas prices are no good.

If you have any parting words for the old, faithful mountaineer I'd be glad to deliver them. You have plenty of time to write letters of good-bye and such, because we have yet to sell it.
Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Oh, little mountie.... You were a pal. You shared your cushiony seats for many a gal. I'll miss the long talks and dances you made possible.... that I'll enjoy Shepry as much isn't probable.

Farewell.........

Bry&Ash said...

Very nice, Christen.:)

Notice that I'm posting on your blog, Kait.:)

Hey, thanks so much for taking the time out to have a tortilla-less burrito with me at Moe's. I had a lot of fun talking...and watching annoying actresses on TV.:) And thank you too for keeping me company all the way to Indy! I know you had a lot to do so it meant a lot to me. Hmm...or maybe you were just using me so you wouldn't have to do your homework.:)

L, Ann and boys said...

Kait...I'm just glad it's not heading our way...although I kind of need to move our table down here in that thing before it sells. =o) She was good for a great many tasks she way.

Ann