.

.

Saturday, December 15, 2007



There are two stories connected to these pretty little key-chains--
The dangley one is from Jenny on one of my birthdays of forever ago. She bought it from Arden B.(very nice store). Typical for Jenny, she bought it before the brass chain w/jewels look was so popular.

The other one I received from my awesome friend Sadie when we were probably in seventh grade or so. We thought it was cool to pretend we were going to be driving soon. I'm not sure why I haven't ever used them...probably they were just too special to be lugged around with a set of keys. Well, I've decided to use them now. And every time I see them I'll think of two of my favorite people! Missing you Jen. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the best compliment ever!! -J

L, Ann and boys said...

ooooow...so pretty. I like.

Ann